Founded in 1975 in Zurich, Maurice Lacroix is a Swiss watchmaker with a long-standing history in luxury timepieces. Since its conception, the brand has established itself in the horological world. Maurice Lacroix has shown true dedication to upholding the tradition and quality of Swiss watchmaking. The brand is known for producing timepieces of outstanding quality with a contemporary appeal. The skilled craftsmanship and the high-quality materials used in producing the timepieces distinguish Maurice Lacroix from other luxury brands.
Maurice Lacroix AIKON Automatic Black Dial 42mm Watch
Core features of the AIKON Collection:
- Each model within the AIKON collection features a luxurious design comprised of premium materials.
- For optimal timekeeping, each model comes with a date display window at 3 o’clock position on the dial.
- This collection is powered by Swiss Automatic Movement
- The movement that powers each watch is Swiss Made.
Model Specifications AI6008-SS002-330-1
- This watch features a black clous de paris motif dials, with rhodium-plated, white super-luminova indexes and rhodium plated, super-luminova hands.
- Brushed stainless-steel 42mm case that features a six “claws” bezel design.
- Front glass is sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective coating.
- Bracelet is made from stainless steel and is finished with a butterfly buckle.
- This watch has an Approx 38 Hour Power Reserve
- This model is splash resistant and should not be submerged in water.
- International Warranty: 2 years