Founded in 1975 in Zurich, Maurice Lacroix is a Swiss watchmaker with a long-standing history in luxury timepieces. Since its conception, the brand has established itself in the horological world. Maurice Lacroix has shown true dedication to upholding the tradition and quality of Swiss watchmaking. The brand is known for producing timepieces of outstanding quality with a contemporary appeal. The skilled craftsmanship and the high-quality materials used in producing the timepieces distinguish Maurice Lacroix from other luxury brands.
Maurice Lacroix AIKON Automatic Blue Dial 44mm Mens Watch
AIKON: The AIKON collection in the descendant of Calypso. With their dynamic angles and pronounced satin and polished finishes, the AIKON AUTOMATIC timepieces have a real presence on the wrist. Featuring an integrated water-resistant case and flat circle, sapphire crystal glass encompassed by the iconic six arm bezel.
Model Specifications AI6038-SS002-430-1
- This watch features a blue, sun-brushed square dials with rhodium-plated, white super-luminova indexes and rhodium plated, and super luminova luminescent hands.
- Brushed and polished stainless-steel 39mm case that features a six “claws” design bezel.
- The dial features a date window and is protected by sapphire crystal glass with double anti-reflective coating.
- Bracelet is made from stainless steel and is finished with a butterfly buckle.
- This watch has an Approx 48 Hour Power Reserve
- This model is splash resistant and should not be submerged in water.
- International Warranty: 2 years
Maurice Lacroix Watches are available in store at Temelli Southland.