Founded in 1975 in Zurich, Maurice Lacroix is a Swiss watchmaker with a long-standing history in luxury timepieces. Since its conception, the brand has established itself in the horological world. Maurice Lacroix has shown true dedication to upholding the tradition and quality of Swiss watchmaking. The brand is known for producing timepieces of outstanding quality with a contemporary appeal. The skilled craftsmanship and the high-quality materials used in producing the timepieces distinguish Maurice Lacroix from other luxury brands.
Maurice Lacroix Mens Eliros Chronograph Watch
Maurice Lacroix has often used its Eliros collection to present new ideas. Since 1996 the collection has been at the forefront of fashion, embracing new trends and encompassing bright colours.
Model Specifications EL1098-SS001-410-1:
- This watch features a blue sun-brushed dials, rhodium counter rings, with rhodium-plated, white super-luminova indexes and rhodium plated, Super Luminova luminescent hands.
- Brushed and polished stainless-steel 40mm case.
- Front glass is sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective coating.
- Strap is blue leather strap, featuring the Maurice Lacroix ‘m’ logo, with a stainless-steel butterfly buckle.
- This watch is powered by battery powered quartz.
- This model is splash resistant and should not be submerged in water.
- International Warranty: 2 years
Maurice Lacroix Watches are available in store at Temelli Southland