Founded in 1975 in Zurich, Maurice Lacroix is a Swiss watchmaker with a long-standing history in luxury timepieces. Since its conception, the brand has established itself in the horological world. Maurice Lacroix has shown true dedication to upholding the tradition and quality of Swiss watchmaking. The brand is known for producing timepieces of outstanding quality with a contemporary appeal. The skilled craftsmanship and the high-quality materials used in producing the timepieces distinguish Maurice Lacroix from other luxury brands.
Maurice Lacroix AIKON Ladies Diamond Set Watch
AIKON: The AIKON collection in the descendant of Calypso. With their dynamic angles and pronounced satin and polished finishes, the AIKON AUTOMATIC timepieces have a real presence on the wrist. Featuring an integrated water-resistant case and flat circle, sapphire crystal glass encompassed by the iconic six arm bezel.
Core features of the AIKON Collection:
- Each model within the AIKON collection features a luxurious design comprised of premium materials.
- For optimal timekeeping, each model comes with a date display window at 3 o’clock position on the dial.
- This collection is powered by Swiss Automatic Movement
- The movement that powers each watch is Swiss Made.
Model Specifications AI6006-SS002-170-2:
- This watch features a white mother of pearl dials with diamond set indexes and rhodium plated, Super Luminova luminescent hands.
- Brushed stainless-steel case features the iconic 6 arms that are polished and measures 35mm.
- The dial features a date window and is protected by sapphire crystal glass.
- This timepiece comes with diamond-set markers.
- Bracelet is made from stainless steel and is finished with a butterfly buckle.
- This watch has an Approx 38 Hour Power Reserve.
- This model is splash resistant and should not be submerged in water.
- International Warranty: 2 years
Maurice Lacroix Watches are available in store at Temelli Southland