Founded in 1975 in Zurich, Maurice Lacroix is a Swiss watchmaker with a long-standing history in luxury timepieces. Since its conception, the brand has established itself in the horological world. Maurice Lacroix has shown true dedication to upholding the tradition and quality of Swiss watchmaking. The brand is known for producing timepieces of outstanding quality with a contemporary appeal. The skilled craftsmanship and the high-quality materials used in producing the timepieces distinguish Maurice Lacroix from other luxury brands.
Maurice Lacroix AIKON Quartz 42mm Watch
Inspired by the iconic Calypso of the 90s, the AIKON has become an icon in its own right. The design language embraces bold, urban-styling and masterfully plays with contrasts. The AIKON unites Swiss craftsmanship and high perceived value.
Model Specifications AI1008-SS001-330-1
- This watch features a black sun-brushed dials, with rhodium-plated, white super-luminova indexes and rhodium plated, Super Luminova luminescent hands.
- Brushed stainless-steel case features the iconic 6 arms that are polished and measures 42mm.
- Front glass is sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective coating.
- Strap is black made from calf leather strap, featuring the Maurice Lacroix ‘m’ logo, with a stainless-steel butterfly buckle.
- This watch is powered by battery powered quartz.
- This model is splash resistant and should not be submerged in water.
- International Warranty: 2 years
Maurice Lacroix Watches are available in store at Temelli Southland